Mehwish Hayat was offered Aishwarya Rai's role in this film
The “Punjab Nahi Jaongi” actress, Mehwish Hayat, during an interview with Haroon Rashid for BBC Asian Network said that she was offered Huma Qureshi’s role in Dedh Ishqiya and Aishwarya Rai’s character in Fanney Khan.
Mehwish said “I was just not so sure, because one of the scenes I had an issue with and I asked them if they could change it or maybe delete that scene and of course they couldn’t. I was just not comfortable with that.”
After the rising tensions between Pakistan and India post-Pulwama attack, artists from both sides have refrained to perform in their neighbouring countries.
Adding further she stated, “I think everything happens for a reason and therefore I don’t regret anything.”
Mehwish is beautiful and smart, what else does a girl want?
- Over 100 clerics of banned TLP placed on fourth schedule10:45 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-20-Updated ...09:56 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Govt to table resolution on French envoy’s expulsion in NA today: ...09:39 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan reports 5,445 new cases, 137 deaths amid Covid-19 surge09:07 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 20 April 202108:44 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021