Two teenage girls killed for 'honour' over mobile video in Waziristan village
PESHAWAR – A man has killed two teenage girls of his family in the name of ‘honour’ in a village of tribal district North Waziristan after a short video of them with a boy went viral on social media.
The incident which happened earlier this week is under investigation as Razmak police station in the district has registered a First Information Report (FIR).
According to the FIR, the incident of honour killing happened May 14 (Thursday) at Shaam Plain Garyom, a border village of North and South Waziristan in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Police said that there are three girls in the video while two of them aged 16 and 18 have been killed. The officials said that efforts are being made to save the third girl and the young man, who are still alive.
- Japan extends grant assistance worth 318m JPY to Pakistan09:15 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran welcomes UNSC members for again taking up IIOJ&K dispute08:35 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Independence Day — PIA announces major cut in fares09:38 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020