Two young Kashmiris martyred, Indian soldier killed in IoK
Hundreds, including women and children, forced to spend night in the open in the occupied valley
SRINAGAR – Indian troops in their fresh act of state terrorism have killed two Kashmiri youth during a cordon and search operation in Doda district of Jammu and Kashmir region, according to media reports.
Indian Army claimed that the youth were killed during an “encounter with the troops” in Gundana area of Doda town.
An Indian soldier was also killed in an attack during the operation in the same area. In another incident, an Indian policeman was shot dead by unidentified gunmen in Yaripora area of Kulgam district.
Meanwhile, hundreds of people including women and children were forced to spend the whole night in the open during an 18-hour long cordon and search operation by Indian troops in South Kashmir’s Islamabad district, , the Kashmir Media Service reported.
Contingents of Indian Army, Special Operations Group and paramilitary Central Reserve Police Force drove in armoured vehicles to Islamabad and laid a siege around Lal Chowk area of the town. The troops during door-to-door search operations subjected inmates to brutal torture.
On the other hand, the authorities of a private engineering college at Dehradun in Uttarakhand state of India suspended a Kashmiri girl student over her alleged social media posts. The decision was taken despite the college deputy registrar, Dinesh Agarwal, admitted that the girl had denied the allegations saying that the ID shown in the post did not belong to her.
International Forum for Justice and Human Rights Vice Chairman, Mushtaqul Islam in a statement in Islamabad strongly condemned the Indian authorities for slapping fourth draconian Public Safety Act on rights defender Mohammad Ahsan Untoo. Hurriyat AJK leader, Abdul Majeed Malik deplored that India had intensified its oppressive policies in occupied Kashmir.
PM Imran lambastes India over inhumane activities ... 04:44 PM | 17 May, 2020
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Sunday that Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's RSS-inspired doctrine ...
- One boy died, another badly hurt due to dogs biting02:25 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020