Pakistan to continue meeting Hurriyat leaders, says Sartaj Aziz
In an interview the adviser said that Pakistan wants discuss every issue with India in any upcoming dialogue. However he added that any invitation for bilateral dialogue must come from New Delhi. "Kashmir is the core issue between both countries and without addressing it Pakistan and India cannot have good relations," he said.
Aziz also dismissed any chances of holding 'conditional' dialogue with India.
He added that both prime ministers, Nawaz Sharif and Narendra Modi, had agreed to discuss all outstanding issues but the Indian side cancelled a scheduled meeting of National Security Advisers (NSAs) saying they want to discuss terrorism related issues only.
- PCB unveils commentators for PSL 202204:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Ali Zafar breaks silence on legal battle with Meesha Shafi04:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Urwa Hocane sets temperature soaring with new bold photos03:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021