Pakistan to continue meeting Hurriyat leaders, says Sartaj Aziz
In an interview the adviser said that Pakistan wants discuss every issue with India in any upcoming dialogue. However he added that any invitation for bilateral dialogue must come from New Delhi. "Kashmir is the core issue between both countries and without addressing it Pakistan and India cannot have good relations," he said.
Aziz also dismissed any chances of holding 'conditional' dialogue with India.
He added that both prime ministers, Nawaz Sharif and Narendra Modi, had agreed to discuss all outstanding issues but the Indian side cancelled a scheduled meeting of National Security Advisers (NSAs) saying they want to discuss terrorism related issues only.
- PIA announces to operate 35 weekly flights to Saudi Arabia09:40 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to take new census next year for 2023 general election09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Two soldiers martyred during crossfire with terrorists in North ...08:26 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan bans travel from six South African countries, Hong Kong over ...07:50 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021