CM Buzdar bans Ramazan bazaars
LAHORE - Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar has said the provincial government has decided not to establish Ramadan bazaars this year.
In his statement in Lahore on Saturday, he said the government has taken concrete steps to deal with coronavirus challenge.
Last year, Prime Minister Imran Khan issued Rs. 2 billion in subsidies for Utility stores to offer edible items at reduced rates during the holy month of Ramzan. Another Rs. 3.5 billion packages were announced to establish 16,000 Ramazan bazaars across the country.
The number of coronavirus cases in Pakistan rose to a total of 7,773, according to government data, after recording more than 297 new cases on Saturday.
- COVID19 – Here’s how PIA will bring back Pakistanis stranded in ...07:47 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa reports Sikh doctor’s death from coronavirus07:32 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- FIA summons Shoaib Akhtar over dispute with PCB’s legal adviser07:24 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Lea Michele apologises after ‘Glee’ co-star Samantha Ware accused ...07:21 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Mahira Khan, Armeena Rana and others demand justice for Zohra Shah05:10 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- I can’t return to Pakistan because people continue to ignore ...12:22 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020