J&K unfinished agenda of partition: Pakistan's President
Alvi said as Jammu and Kashmir was an unfinished agenda of partition, Pakistan would continue to extend moral, diplomatic and political support to the legitimate struggle of the people of Indian Occupied Kashmir (IoK).
Jammu & Kashmir: UN passes Pakistan-sponsored ... 04:51 PM | 18 Dec, 2018
UNITED NATIONS – The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) on Monday unanimously passed a Pakistan-sponsored ...
Expressing great concern over the ongoing atrocities and brutalities being perpetrated against the innocent Kashmiris by Indian security forces, the President called upon the international community to play its due role towards stopping these grave human rights violations and resolving the longstanding Kashmir dispute in accordance with the UN resolutions and the aspirations of the people of Kashmir.
He lauded the resolve and bravery of Kashmiris in the face of Indian aggression and occupation.
- Two Pakistanis among four Muslims killed in fresh US ‘hate’ ...11:51 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Arshad Nadeem awarded international scholarship for Paris Olympics ...11:36 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred in North Waziristan suicide attack10:23 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani mountaineer Shehroze Kashif sets new world record09:51 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Ashura 2022 – President Alvi, PM Shehbaz pay tribute to Hazrat Imam ...09:16 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Sana Javed delights fans with stunning pictures05:51 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Unstoppable at 79: Amitabh Bachchan all set to star in 'Uunchai'10:28 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Sonya Hussayn gears up for empowered character in new project09:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022