J&K unfinished agenda of partition: Pakistan's President
Alvi said as Jammu and Kashmir was an unfinished agenda of partition, Pakistan would continue to extend moral, diplomatic and political support to the legitimate struggle of the people of Indian Occupied Kashmir (IoK).
Jammu & Kashmir: UN passes Pakistan-sponsored ... 04:51 PM | 18 Dec, 2018
UNITED NATIONS – The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) on Monday unanimously passed a Pakistan-sponsored ...
Expressing great concern over the ongoing atrocities and brutalities being perpetrated against the innocent Kashmiris by Indian security forces, the President called upon the international community to play its due role towards stopping these grave human rights violations and resolving the longstanding Kashmir dispute in accordance with the UN resolutions and the aspirations of the people of Kashmir.
He lauded the resolve and bravery of Kashmiris in the face of Indian aggression and occupation.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 30 November 202111:11 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Punjab Governor Ch Sarwar criticises own govt for failing to ...11:04 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- BANvPAK – Pakistan beat Bangladesh by 8 wickets in first Test match10:38 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey steps down09:01 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari shares new adorable photo with son Mir Hakim04:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021