J&K unfinished agenda of partition: Pakistan's President
Alvi said as Jammu and Kashmir was an unfinished agenda of partition, Pakistan would continue to extend moral, diplomatic and political support to the legitimate struggle of the people of Indian Occupied Kashmir (IoK).
Jammu & Kashmir: UN passes Pakistan-sponsored ... 04:51 PM | 18 Dec, 2018
UNITED NATIONS – The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) on Monday unanimously passed a Pakistan-sponsored ...
Expressing great concern over the ongoing atrocities and brutalities being perpetrated against the innocent Kashmiris by Indian security forces, the President called upon the international community to play its due role towards stopping these grave human rights violations and resolving the longstanding Kashmir dispute in accordance with the UN resolutions and the aspirations of the people of Kashmir.
He lauded the resolve and bravery of Kashmiris in the face of Indian aggression and occupation.
- vivo announces the launch of X70 Pro in Pakistan02:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Rachel Levine sworn in as first openly transgender four-star admiral ...01:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- SC decides to probe delay in local bodies’ restoration in Punjab01:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Owaisi, other Indian politicians demand cancellation of ...12:36 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Shaukat Tarin returns to US as IMF talks headed in ‘right ...11:53 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021