Nida Yasir launches her own clothing line
Nida has named her clothing line as NYC (Nida Yasir Collection)
KARACHI - The popular Morning TV show host Nida Yasir has just launched her clothing line for the beautiful winter season. The clothing lined is named as NYC by the TV actor.
Speaking about how Nida got the idea for her own clothing line, the actress added “I have always found the season of winter to be romantic yet filled with nostalgia. The cool breeze and the rustling of the leaves along with the overall colours of the season's fall/winter are enough to invoke inspiration in anyone. I sat with my creative team and we brought together all the elements that make this collection so vibrantly beautiful. Before we knew what was happening, we had a whole collection in front of us and we are very excited to bring you NYC.”
She further added on “I have always wanted to reach out to every woman and every household in Pakistan at some level. I feel I am very blessed for this connection and it has made my morning show the sole contender on the airwaves right now. It was time to forge new bonds with the audience and hence NYC.”
Nida Yasir’s brand NYC is live and currently taking order online, speaking about her online order she said “We are in the process of developing our website to facilitate our clientele further and definitely looking at a flagship store in future but for now we are focusing on social media for orders and deliveries, We are already taking orders internationally and have already received inquiries from all over the world. Our first international clients are Canada and France based.”
Nida thinks Pakistani women are conscious of their clothing and that is why she has launched her clothing brand so that her clothes can speak for themselves with all the colour.
View this post on Instagram
Nida Yasir, a home maker, a mother and a TV celebrity accredited for influencing scores of admirers all around the world with her will to progress and create anew everyday, embarks upon a venture that brings Nida’s perspective of “women conquer all” to prodigious expanse. NYC is the only language of fashion that speaks of a peerless existence; spirited but humble...an exemplar that radiates with the beauty of everything woman. . . . . #nidayasir #nyc #nidayasircollection #countdown #ReadytoWear #Pret #pakistanistreetstyle #Pakistan
Speaking about her experience, Nida Yasir said that “This is one experience that I would like to hold on to because I feel very passionately about this venture. It ignites my creativity on a very different level and I love working with my creative team. I am extremely humbled with this experience and would love to expand it into all different directions to bring more products for our clients.”
Nida Yasir is not the first Pakistani celebrity to launch a clothing brand, many other celebs had already come up with the clothing brand idea including the Hocane sisters and twin stars Aiman and Minal Khan.
NYC is live and to place your orders, you can visit their Facebook Page or Instagram Page for buying the clothes online.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- PTI govt opens process for privatisation of public entities09:55 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- ATC acquits 40 accused in Youhanabad lynching cases09:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Zameen.com ready to hold Karachi Expo on February 1 and 208:18 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Ufone felicitates KPC’s new leadership08:12 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- 'Anti-state' Facebook posts: Lahore journalist's bail plea rejected07:54 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Priyanka Chopra in final talks to join The Matrix 403:19 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Humayun Saeed thanks fans for showering love on MPTH's team02:49 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Shah Rukh Khan's Pakistani cousin passes away in Peshawar02:15 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019