EU to challenge China-US trade agreement at WTO
BEIJING - European Union has decided to challenge the China-US trade agreement at the World Trade Organization (WTO) if it creates distortions in the market that harm EU companies.
Talking to newsmen in Beijing, the EU Ambassador to China Nicolas Chapuis said the 28-nation bloc will monitor the implementation of "phase one" of the deal.
On Wednesday, the deal was signed by US President Donald Trump and Chinese Vice Premier Liu He.
The EU envoy said during a meeting at Chinese foreign ministry, he was formally assured that US-China deal would never affect the European businesses in any way.
- 'Pakistan to be out of FATF’s gray list soon due to PM’s good ...11:49 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan shuts border with Iran over Coronavirus fears09:46 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- AIOU extends admissions date of Matric, FA till March 307:27 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- PSL5 — Match 7: Islamabad United beat Lahore Qalandars by one wicket05:20 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan likely to start registering Madaris from next month04:24 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- India's Shatrughan Sinha calls on Pakistan President Alvi in Lahore01:12 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- FBR sends notices to 24 bridal dress designers for 'tax evasion'04:17 PM | 21 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan the ‘most affordable’ country to live in the world: ...04:10 PM | 21 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019