Two PSP workers gunned down in Karachi
KARACHI - Unknown assailants have gunned down two workers of Pak Sarzameen Party (PSP), headed by former MQM leader Mustafa Kamal, in Orangi Town Karachi, local media reported.
According to police, two attackers on motorbike opened firing on the deceased workers when they were sitting in a street near Qazafi Chowk on Monday.
The party workers named Abdul Hameed alias Nadeem and Rashid Khan were shifted to a nearby hospital where doctors pronounced them as dead.
Dawn News Quoted SP Abid Ali Baloch as saying, “The victims belonged to the PSP and it appeared to be a targeted killing incident."
The party has claimed that the killing was targeted, adding that this was not the first attack on the leaders of PSP.
Nadeem held an office in District West while Rashid had links with the Karachi division of the party.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's death confirmed as ‘suicide’ on first ...07:04 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- National Foods attracts overseas Pakistanis with Brainchild ...06:41 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- FM Qureshi, Russia’s Lavrove emphasise on strong Islamabad-Moscow ...06:36 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes tax cut on 10 businesses06:12 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: PTI-led Punjab govt proposes 10% increase in ...05:34 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021