TCL Pakistan brings Bari Eid Bari Offer with exclusive discounts up to 20%
LAHORE - After receiving an amazing response on the launch of TCL’s QLED range, TCL is opening its doors once again for the biggest Eid sale of the year.
The Bari Eid sale will last till 29th July 2020 and has a lot in store for consumers. Along with offering discounts on a variety of LED TVs and ACs, the shopping fiesta is also giving a chance to win a brand new 55” C815 QLED TV via lucky draw.
To participate, a consumer just has to purchase any product from tclpakistan.com and gain entry to the draw. People will be able to participate in this mega campaign enabling them to get great offers on all of TCL’s AC and TVs. TCL has successfully cultivated strong brand-loyalty by offering its consumers high-value products, further illustrated in the launch of it latest QLED TV range which is also available on the website.
Majid Niazi the Marketing Manager of TCL said, “We are extremely proud of our long relationship with our consumers. With the Bari Eid sale, we want to enhance the customer experience by offering big discounts on all of our ACs and TVs. This year’s sale has a lot in store for the consumers, especially with the chance to win a brand new QLED TV”.
- Pakistan’s mediation between Iran, Saudi Arabia making progress: PM ...01:51 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Ex-GB governor Syed Pir Karam Ali Shah dies at 8612:58 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- COAS Bajwa interacts with senior serving, retired military officers ...12:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- World Bank announces new Country Director for Pakistan11:51 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020