PAKvENG – England beat Pakistan in 2nd T20
NOTTINGHAM – Pakistan lost second game of the three-match T20I series to English on Sunday.
Pakistan restricted England to 200 all out at Headingley, Leeds. The guests were 155/9 at the end of the their innings, falling short of 45 runs to winning the match.
Babar Azam-led Pakistan team has the chance to avenge the crushing ODI series whitewash against England by taking the series today.
Earlier in the first match of the T20I series, Pakistan beat England by 31 runs at Trent Bridge on Friday despite a striking ton from Liam Livingstone. Pakistan captain made 85 and shared an opening stand of 150 with Mohammad Rizwan in a national record T20 total of 232-6.
Both teams are facing each other for the 20th time in T20I history. Meanwhile, team Green is being led by the world's number one ranked ODI batsman, Babar Azam, while Eoin Morgan will be leading the other side.
Right-handed batsman Jos Buttler will also return to the England side for the second T20 international after recovering from a calf injury. He has not played any match since the first T20 against Sri Lanka on June 23 but will regain his place at the top of the order at Emerald Headingley as England look to level the three-game series against the visitors after losing a run-fest at Trent Bridge.
PAKvENG – Pakistan win 1st T20 against England ... 10:04 PM | 16 Jul, 2021
BIRMINGHAM – Pakistan outclassed England in the first Twenty-20 of three match series at Nottingham on Friday, ...
Pakistan – Babar Azam (captain), Shadab Khan (vice-captain), Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Fakhar Zaman, Haris Rauf, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Imad Wasim, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Sharjeel Khan, Azam Khan, Arshad Iqbal, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Usman Qadir, Sohaib Maqsood, Mohammad Wasim.
England – Eoin Morgan (captain), Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow (wk), David Malan, Lewis Gregory, Jake Ball, Liam Livingstone, Jos Buttler, Tom Banton, Chris Jordan, Saqib Mahmood, Adil Rashid, David Willey, Tom Curran, David Willey, Jason Roy, Matt Parkinson.
PAKvENG: Babar, Rizwan rewrite T20I record books 07:10 PM | 17 Jul, 2021
KARACHI – After a major blow in the One-day International (ODI) series against England, Pakistani captain Babar ...
- LIVE: Imran Khan arrives in Islamabad to address participants in ...02:15 AM | 26 May, 2022
- IMF tells Pakistan to remove petroleum subsidies for revival of loan ...11:35 PM | 25 May, 2022
- All educational institutions to remain closed in Rawalpindi tomorrow09:28 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Another child paralyzed as Pakistan reports fourth polio case of 202208:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- HSA, UNFPA mark Int'l day of Midwife 2022 and day to end Obstetric ...08:14 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Amar Khan and Momal Sheikh's hilarious BTS video goes viral06:45 PM | 25 May, 2022
- ‘Pawri girl’ Dananeer Mobeen's new video goes viral02:07 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Coke Studio 14 sets new popularity records in India04:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022