Pak-India Match: Imran Khan to run live commentary
According to reports he will watch Pak-India World T20 2016 match in Kolkata on March 19.
Imran will leave Lahore at 12 noon and leave for New Delhi from where he will go to Kolkata.
Imran will also run live commentary on the match for 40 minutes at Star Sports.
Imran Khan will take 4 crore rupees for doing commentary in India Pakistan match on 19th March for 40 minutes, local rumours.
The recent post of the World Cricket Updates reveals that famous political leader and former captain of Pakistan national cricket team will charge 10 lac for 1 minute.
Sources said that Imran will leave for New Delhi onboard PIA.
PTI Chairman will be accompanied by Naeemul Haq and Aoun Chaudhary.
- Dominant Pakistan rout host Indonesia 13-0 at Asia Hockey Cup10:44 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Pakistani beauty mogul Shiza teams up with Selena Gomez for cookware ...10:17 PM | 24 May, 2022
- No monkeypox case detected in Pakistan, says top health body09:54 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Lahore, Rawalpindi boards cancel Matric exam09:37 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Google celebrates 15 years of Street View09:09 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Srha Asghar and Rabya Kulsoom's dance video goes viral06:18 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Humayun Saeed updates fans about upcoming series based on Salahuddin ...07:00 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic’s new bold photos set internet on fire04:40 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022