Court permits Ali Zafar’s lawyer time to submit witness statements
Zafar filed a defamation case against fellow singer Meesha Shafi for accusing him of harassment.
During a hearing on Saturday, the judge granted Zafar’s request and adjourned the hearing till May 21.
Three witnesses are in Karachi and their statements have gone to get signed, said the lawyer. He said that all the evidence has been recorded in the form of witness statements.
After the statements are submitted, the cross-examination will begin, the lawyer said.
Stay tuned for more updates and news.
- Inzamam discharged from hospital after heart procedure12:35 AM | 29 Sep, 2021
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021