Court permits Ali Zafar’s lawyer time to submit witness statements
Zafar filed a defamation case against fellow singer Meesha Shafi for accusing him of harassment.
During a hearing on Saturday, the judge granted Zafar’s request and adjourned the hearing till May 21.
Three witnesses are in Karachi and their statements have gone to get signed, said the lawyer. He said that all the evidence has been recorded in the form of witness statements.
After the statements are submitted, the cross-examination will begin, the lawyer said.
Stay tuned for more updates and news.
- PAKvENG: Pakistan bat first against England in 5th T20I07:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Sara Inam laid to rest in Islamabad; father vows to fight till ...06:56 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- BCCI rejects England's offer to host Pakistan-India series06:33 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt and Ahmed Ali Akbar trolled for recreating Oscar slap06:12 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Hamza Ali Abbasi pens a sweet birthday wish for sister Dr Fazeela03:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022