Civilian injured in unprovoked Indian fire along LoC
RAWALPINDI – A civilian was seriously injured after Indian army resorted to unprovoked firing along the Line of Control (LoC), the Inter-Services Public Relations said on Monday.
The military's media wing, in a statement, said the injured was evacuated to a nearby health facility and provided with necessary medical care due to the indiscriminate fire of automatics at a house in Jijot village in Khuiratta Sector.
Indian Army troops resorted to unprovoked ceasefire violation in Khuiratta Sector along #LOC. Due to indiscriminate fire of automatics at a house in Jijot village, an innocent citizen sustained serious injuries. Injured evacuated to nearby health facility for medical care.— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) May 18, 2020
In 2020, India has so far committed 1081 ceasefire violations.
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021