Pakistan Railway introduces online booking for freight trains
LAHORE – Pakistan Railway has started online booking for freight trains and also restored the old schedule of passenger trains.
Speaking with journalists in Lahore, Railway Minister Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed said that the technical allowance of thirty-one thousand workers and the mileage allowance of drivers has been increased.
Prime Minister has assured to pay the dues of all pension holders as soon as possible, he added.
Rasheed further said that a biometric system will be installed soon in the railway's offices and tender in this regard will be issued very soon.
- AJK polls: 2 PTI workers shot dead, multiple injured amid scuffle ...01:02 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Noor Mukadam murder: Zahir Jaffer’s parents arrested for hiding ...11:31 AM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Saudi foreign minister to arrive in Pakistan on July 2710:58 AM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Sindh shuts all colleges, universities as Delta variant fuels concerns10:35 AM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Mia Khalifa announces divorce after two years of marriage11:21 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- Iqra Aziz, Yasir Hussain share adorable clicks with their firstborn07:41 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- Let’s Change The Way We Look At Life06:33 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021