PDM's anti-govt campaign getting decisive, says Maryam
LAHORE - Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) vice president Maryam Nawaz on Sunday has said that Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) campaign against the incumbent government of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) is getting decisive.
While talking to newsmen before leaving to for Karachi to attend the PDM rally, Maryam Nawaz said that she and her party leaders are not afraid of being arrested and rejected Prime Minister Imran Khan’s statement of being provided with VIP protocols to the political leaders in jails.
It is pertinent to be mentioned here that the anti-government coalition, Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) Jalsa will be staged at Bagh-e-Jinnah in Karachi today (Sunday) in which the central leadership of PDM that includes JUIF’ chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman, PPPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, PML-N vice president Maryam Nawaz, former prime minister, and PML-N leader Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, and others will be addressing the rally.
PDM Karachi Jalsa: Opposition to display second ... 09:31 AM | 18 Oct, 2020
KARACHI – Aiming to put pressure on the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) led federal government, the ...
An arrangement for 50,000 seats were made inside the venue for participants at a distance from each other to ensure social distancing.
The PDM’s Karachi Jalsa will be started at 4:30 pm.o
- Major university in Islamabad closed down after Covid-19 positive ...11:49 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- ‘Wedding celebrations’ — Video of Kashmala Tariq dancing to ...11:07 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan to propose March 15 declared as Int’l Day against ...09:26 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Punjab decides to raise wheat support price to Rs160008:46 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Turkish President Erdogan urges boycott of French products07:49 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Undefeated UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov announces retirement after ...10:31 AM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Scarlett Johansson to star in 'Bride' for Apple, A2404:06 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- IN PICS: Sana Javed, Umair Jaswal share unseen shots of their Nikkah03:08 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020