PDM Karachi Jalsa: Opposition to display second political power show at Bagh-e-Jinnah today
KARACHI – Aiming to put pressure on the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) led federal government, the anti-government coalition, Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) Karachi Jalsa will be staged at Bagh-e-Jinnah in Karachi today (Sunday).
According to media details, the central leadership of PDM that includes Jameet e Ulema Islam-Fazal (JUIF) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman, Pakistan Peoples Party (PPPP) chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) vice president Maryam Nawaz, former prime minister, and PML-N leader Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, and others will be addressing the rally.
According to oppositions leadership, arrangements for 50,000 seats were made inside the venue for participants at a distance from each other to ensure social distancing.
However the PPP claims 100,000 people will attend the rally.
Reportedly, three stages have been set up for the political power show, other two for senior leaders of opposition parties. Each stage is 160 feet long, 20 feet high, and 50 feet wide.
The PDM’s Karachi Jalsa will be started at 4:30 pm.
- Kashmiris call for civil curfew on Indian president's visit amid ...11:36 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- AJK Elections 2021: PTI takes lead as results pour in10:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Scottish climber feared dead while scaling K2 in Pakistan09:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan face West Indies in 1st T20I on Wednesday; check out full ...07:47 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli’s new bold photos set internet on ...04:41 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video goes viral02:14 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- IN PICS: Hania Aamir steals the limelight at Aima Baig’s engagement12:15 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021