Gen Raheel, Air Marshal Aman visit CMH Peshawar to inquire health of injured soldiers
According to an announcement by the ISPR, Gen Raheel met all injured personnel belonging to the Pakistan army and the air force.
Injured are in high morale and spirit, the ISPR added.
Earlier, Gen Raheel held a high-level meeting with Air Marshal Aman and Peshawar Corps Commander Lt Gen Hidayat-ur-Rehman.
The military leadership reviewed the security in the aftermath of the attack.
According to latest update by the ISPR, as many as 23 people were martyred while 13 terrorists were killed after an early morning attack on the Pakistan Air Force base camp in the outskirts of the city.
- 'Three things?' Meera faces brutal trolling over her melodramatic ...04:41 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Why is it important to remember the man behind our national anthem?04:18 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Sara Ali Khan gets dolled up by Pakistani stylist Zahra Sarfraz04:05 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022