Neil Patrick Harris reveals his entire family had coronavirus earlier this year
Neil Patrick Harris has opened up about quietly battling Covid-19.
The actor revealed Tuesday that he tested positive for the deadly virus early in the pandemic, along with husband David Burtka and their 9-year-old twins, Gideon and Harper.
“It happened very early, like late March, early April,” he said. “We were doing our best before, and I thought I had the flu, and I didn’t want to be paranoid about it. And then I lost my sense of taste and smell, which was a big indicator, so we holed up.”
The ‘How I Met Your Mother’ actor shared that although they all recovered, the entire ordeal was “not pleasant.”
“It was not pleasant, but we got through it and have antibodies and are feeling good. We want to make sure everyone’s doing their best to slow this down every way possible, for sure,” Harris said.
The actor will soon be seen in ‘Matrix 4.’ The film in currently being shot in Berlin.
Harris and his family are among many celebrities who contracted the coronavirus since the pandemic began. Other celebrities who have tested positive for the viral illness include Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson, Andy Cohen, Lena Dunham, Idris Elba, Alyssa Milano, Robert Pattinson, Bryan Cranston, Kevin Hart, and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- 37th Millat Tractors Governors Cup Golf commences today04:20 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2020: Day 304:16 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Kapil Dev suffers heart attack, undergoes angioplasty in Delhi04:04 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Five killed as bus catches fire near Khuzdar12:07 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PML-N leader’s secret meeting upsets Nawaz11:45 AM | 23 Oct, 2020