Here's the 'change': Lavish menu replaced with simple one at oath taking of CM Sindh
During the oath-taking ceremony which was conducted at Governor House, the lavish food items menu was replaced by a simple menu at the eleventh hour.
The Sindh government followed the footsteps of the federal government which on the directive of newly-elected Prime Minister Imran Khan served water and tea only to the worthy guests at the oath-taking ceremony.
The guests at the oathtaking of CM Sindh Murad Ali Shah were also served with tea and biscuits instead of lavish food items, as the menu was changed in the nick of time.
Earlier a menu of lavish food items was sent out along invitations which included Chicken Patties, Chicken Wings, Reshmi Kebab, Plain Cake, Finger Fish, Gulab Jamin, Chicken Sandwich, Tea/ Green Tea/ Coffee and Mineral Water. According to the list, seating was arranged for 1000 people, while the food was arranged for 1200 people.
This change triggered speculation if Sindh government has also decided to follow the footsteps of PTI's austerity drive.
- LHC adjourns Rana Sanaullah's bail plea in drug case till Dec 1707:42 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- India's supremacist agenda will lead to massive bloodshed, warns PM ...07:23 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- COAS Bajwa lauds professional achievements of PAF, PAC05:54 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Social media users condemn lawyers' attack at Punjab Institute of ...01:30 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Game of Thrones ranked as 2019's most searched drama in US12:55 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019