Petrol price could see Rs7/litre rise from January
According to media reports, the price of oil has increased in the international market over the previous 20 days and the Pakistani rupee has also devalued against the dollar.
"Due to the prevailing conditions in the international and inter bank market, there is a possibility of petrol's price being increased by Rs7 per litre," Geo TV reporting while quoting industry sources.
The price of diesel may increase by Rs5 and kerosene oil may face an increase Rs6, it added.
The prevailing condition may force the government to increase the price of petroleum products, though the final decision has yet to be taken by the federal government.
- #WestandwithGaza, PM Imran reiterates support to Palestinians amid ...01:18 PM | 12 May, 2021
- WATCH - Karachi man ‘steals mobile phone’ while holding Quran ...12:58 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Pakistanis above 30 can register for Covid vaccine from May 1612:26 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Death toll from Israeli attacks on Palestine rises to 3612:04 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Lethal 'black fungus' among Covid-19 patients reported in Pakistan11:40 AM | 12 May, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares an adorable throwback picture09:01 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Falak Shabir is taking care of wife Sarah Khan's pregnancy cravings08:24 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Malala slammed for skipping 'Israel' in statement on Palestine attacks04:47 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021