PIA launches mobile app to improve services
The service allows users to rate their experience with the national carrier at any stage.
After registering for the first time, users can only proceed to rate the services once they enter their flight details.
Customers can then rate their experience with the carrier on ticketing and reservation, airport check-in, departure lounge facilities, baggage handling, transit transfer facilities, cabin comfort, in-flight entertainment, food and beverages, cabin crew courtesy, toilets.
The airline also promises 500 free air miles for those who successfully register on the app.
- Turkish President Erdogan calls for settlement of Kashmir issue under ...11:36 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Mardan orphan student sets record by obtaining full marks in matric10:57 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Taliban ask to speak at UN, nominate Suhail Shaheen as Afghan envoy10:32 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran hints at civil war if Taliban fail to form inclusive govt in ...10:06 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:33 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021