PIA launches mobile app to improve services
LAHORE (Web Desk) - Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has launched a mobile application 'Friends of PIA' for Android that specifically seeks feedback from customers.
The service allows users to rate their experience with the national carrier at any stage.
After registering for the first time, users can only proceed to rate the services once they enter their flight details.
Customers can then rate their experience with the carrier on ticketing and reservation, airport check-in, departure lounge facilities, baggage handling, transit transfer facilities, cabin comfort, in-flight entertainment, food and beverages, cabin crew courtesy, toilets.
The airline also promises 500 free air miles for those who successfully register on the app.
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Model Bella Hadid speaks out against racism within the fashion ...03:35 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- India imposes curfew, restrictions in Occupied Kashmir to prevent ...02:09 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan marks Youm-e-Istehsal to express solidarity with oppressed ...01:31 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Folklore’ is No. 1 on Billboard's charts with a ...05:54 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020