An 'English song' by Meera
Meera has been inspired by two girls who became famous overnight by singing American pop star Justin Beiber’s hit song Baby.
Meera has sought the help of a close friend in meeting and having sit-downs with Pakistani pop musicians. Meera is reportedly not only learning how to sing an English song, but is also trying to master the craft of pronouncing them.
Sources close to Meera, revealed that actress has recorded a video during her trip to the United States. Due to that video, Meera was inspired to record an English song.
Meera had also stated in the recent past that she aspired to act in Hollywood and that her recent visit to the United States had aided her in speaking fluent English.
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Meet Waseem Lata – the Pakistani man who sings in legendary Indian ...07:00 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- 'Proud' Islamabad café owners apologise over 'gup shup' with manager ...05:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021