SHC grants bail to Shahid Khaqan in MD PSO case till June 9
KARACHI - Sindh High Court (SHC) has granted bail to former prime minister and Pakistan Muslim League (PML-N) senior leader Shahid Khaqan Abbasi in misuse of power and illegal recruitment case.
According to media details, a two member bench presided by Chief Justice of SHC heard the plea and directed the former premier to submit surety bonds of Rs0.5 million.
Karachi Accountability Court is hearing a reference against the PML-N senior leader which accuses him of misuse of power and appointment of Managing Director (MD) of Pakistan State Oil (PSO).
Earlier in February, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi was granted bail by Islamabad High Court (IHC) in the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) case.
On Tuesday, Shahid Khaqan approached the SHC for interim bail.
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 69,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,483 confirmed ...10:19 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020