PTA unblocks Tiktok in Pakistan
KARACHI – The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority on Monday said that Tiktok is being unlocked after the Chinese owned video sharing platform assured to block all the accounts involved in indecency and immorality.
Now the Tiktok will moderate the account in accordance with local laws.
Earlier PTA blocked the video-sharing app Tiktok on October 9.
TikTok is being unlocked after assurance from management that they will block all accounts repeatedly involved in spreading obscenity and immorality.
TikTok will moderate the account in accordance with local laws.— PTA (@PTAofficialpk) October 19, 2020
This is a developing story, more to follow.
- Noor Mukadam Murder: Court trashes bail plea of Zahir Jaffer's parents01:58 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa, wife recover from coronavirus01:17 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- PAKvNZ: Kiwis to tour Pakistan for the first time in 18 years12:30 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Nescafe Basement’s Xulfi accused of sexual harassment11:02 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Komal Rizvi celebrates 40th birthday with family09:56 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021