How did four men overpower the whole Indian army in Kashmir? Indian media reveals shocking details
According to Private Indian channel, NDTV, while in the early morning attack in Uri sector of Jammu and Kashmir, 17 Indian soldiers were killed 17 more than 30 wounded.
The assailants were privy to all inside the details of military headquarter.
As per the details reported by NDTV, the assailants were aware of the ongoing change of duty shifts of Indian troops which served as an opportunity for them to launch an offense. The temporarily disordered schedule paved the way for contingent break in.
The Indian media declared the attack as the worst terror attack in past 10 years.
Earlier in 2002, three suicide bombers launched an attack in Kalu Chak an area which is 300 kilometers away from the capital Srinagar that claimed the lives 30 people.
- TECNO MOBILE to revolutionise Pakistani market in 2021 with 13 new ...09:11 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 10 – Peshawar Zalmi chase Islamabad United's ...08:59 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Snow leopard rescued after falling from cliff in Chitral08:29 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Saudi Arabia, Pakistan to promote cooperation in Customs, Tax fields08:00 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- 'Chaar Darkht' – Ali Gul Pir trolls India in #FantasticTeaDay video05:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Agha Ali advises Alizeh Shah to be more concerned about her acting ...03:45 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021