Cheesy rich! So, you think you can afford this $2,000 pizza covered in edible 24K GOLD?
The Industry Kitchen restaurant in New York’s South Street Seaport was inspired by the nearby Financial District, which attracts the wealthy from all over the world, to create the “epitome of decadence” pizza.
This outrageously expensive treat consists of a black pie made with squid ink, Stilton cheese imported from England, Foie Gras and truffles from France, Ossetra caviar harvested from the Caspian Sea, edible flowers, and lots of edible 24K gold strips and flakes from Ecuador.
“The pizza is extremely rich - if you’re in the mood for a lavish meal, this is the pizza for you,” Executive Chef Braulio Bunay says. It’s also one of the most expensive foods money can buy, but apparently preparing it in the “form of a pizza makes it more approachable.”
“The people get in shock because they never see in one dish all these special ingredients” Braulio told Insider.
“It’s very expensive and it’s delicious” At $2,000 a pie – that’s $250 a slice and around $50 a bite – it damn well better be delicious.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran chairs CCI meeting in Islamabad02:30 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Disney's Mulan set for a digital release on September 405:18 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020