Pakistani athlete Irfan Mehsood sets 53rd Guinness World Record
MULTAN - Pakistan’s known martial artist Irfan Mehsood has achieved another milestone after his 53rd Guinness World Record was approved for the most jumping jacks carrying a 60lb pack in one minute.
Talking to media, Irfan said he attempted the record in Dera Ismail Khan in March this year. He said that the previous record was 40 jump squats, adding that he did 54 in 60 seconds to set new world record.
The acclaimed athlete holds 28 Guinness World Records in the most push-ups category and was also the world record holder in most jumping jacks category.
Saying he is the only Pakistani to break most of India athletes’ records, Mehsood said that he has also broken records of USA, UK, France, Philippines, Iraq, Egypt, Italy and Spain.
Inspired by various world record holders, Mehsood has been practicing wushu since 2005 and he aims at promoting his hometown Waziristan through his game.
Pakistan's Irfan Mehsood registers his 43rd ... 04:40 PM | 30 Jun, 2021
Pakistani martial artist Irfan Mehsood has registered his 43rd Guinness World Record as he achieved the latest record ...
- PMDC restored as Senate approves amendment bill11:59 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Man arrested for running fake Twitter account in Syra Yousuf's name11:40 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir leaves fans impressed as she sings 'Kesariya'10:59 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Zafar releases new Punjabi song08:57 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022