Sindh reports first coronavirus death taking Pakistan's toll to 3
KARACHI - Sindh Health Minister Dr Azra Fazal Pechuho has confirmed a death related to coronavirus in the province. The number of deaths has surged to three in Pakistan after the confirmation.
Pechuho said that the 77-year-old patient had no travel history but he was suffering from diabetes and hypertension when he diagnosed with COVID-19.
On Wednesday, the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa confirmed Pakistan's first two deaths from a novel coronavirus, which has now become a pandemic with hundreds of thousands of infections across the world.
Provincial Health Minister Taimur Khan Jhagra, in a tweet, shared the news on his Twitter account.
COVID-19: Pakistan confirms two coronavirus ... 11:04 PM | 18 Mar, 2020
PESHAWAR – The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has confirmed Pakistan's first two deaths from a novel ...
Pakistan now leads the region with the highest number of coronavirus cases in South Asia, a total of 456 confirmed till Thursday night, according to government data.
- Punjab imposes smart lockdown in several areas of 7 cities till July ...10:35 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan calls for international cooperation to counter locusts09:59 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Compliance of party manifesto backbone for existence, says PM Imran09:13 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PIA barred from flying to US over security concerns10:53 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Asim Azhar's 'Jo Tu Na Mila' is a copy of Studio Ghibli production's ...02:04 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Veteran Bollywood actor Jagdeep dies at 8101:31 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Beyonce is an Italian, not African-American, US politician claims01:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020