Guess what Priyanka Chopra and Serena Williams wore to the royal reception
This after party was an amazing hit as there was impressive food, James Corden hosted, Elton John played again, the DJ playin already was present of Pippa Middleton’s wedding and the cocktails were a play on Harry’s hair.
However some of the attendees looked over the top, with perfect looks and hidden secrets we bring you best royal reception outfits.
Our glitzy and glamorous Chopra kept things neutral on the wedding ceremony but glamed up for the after party. She wore a sparkling, glittery Dior dress. The dress complimented her body really well as she posed for the camera.
Meghan’s BFF Jessica was seen party ready in her Instagram picture looking cute with tied up hair and a gold dress. Mom of three rocked a low back dress which looks gorgeous.
Serena gave us goals with her long natural hair ponytail along with plain black top with a floral printed skirt. Serena chose Valentino.
Serena picks comfort over fashion as under her beautiful skirt she has got her custom made sneakers which she wore to the reception. Lesser known fact she usually wears sneakers under her evening dresses.
- Zalmay Khalilzad, US envoy who brokered Afghan exit, resigns two ...10:04 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:48 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan records lowest daily Covid cases in over a year09:18 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 19 October 202108:48 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- 12 Rabiul Awwal: Pakistanis celebrate Eid Milad-un-Nabi today08:13 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021