Kangana Ranaut supports #MeToo: says she will continue to fight against gender issues
"It's a deliberate stand that I have taken against issues that I strongly condemn, issues like physical abuse, exploitation, sexual harassment and pay disparity. I am prepared for all the fights that would come my way. I know like-minded individuals, my well wishers worry about me, but we need to know that it's not going to be easy. I am super thrilled that I can use my voice and position for significant causes and I assure everyone that nothing will stop me from doing that," said Kangana.
Many people took to Twitter and started the trend #Kanganatoo, talking about how Kangana is a fighter and has always been outspoken about being subjected to physical abuse, exploitation and sexual harassment.
Kangana is currently preparing for her role of Queen of Jhansi Rani Laxmibai in 'Manikarnika' on the work front. The period drama is directed by Telugu director Krish and produced by Kamal Jain and Zee Studios.
Follow us: https://www.instagram.com/dailypakistandp/
- Japan pledges nearly $39 million in assistance for Pakistan’s flood ...11:18 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Bangladesh stun India to clinch ODI series10:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Afghan Taliban publicly execute man for the first time since ...10:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Fire guts scores of stalls in Islamabad’s Sunday market09:44 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- PM's son Suleman Shehbaz set to return home after four years in ...09:26 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Newlyweds Azlan Shah and Warisha Khan share their beautiful love story09:00 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- ‘The Legend of Maula Jatt’ becomes Google’s most searched movie ...06:38 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Hira Mani slays fashion goals with friends in latest video07:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022