Honda increases price for multiple vehicles after rupee depreciation
In a circular issued to their dealers, HACPL says that the company is compelled to increase the prices of Honda cars due to the negative exchange rate.
Here is the list of the updated prices.
The new price surge will be effective from October 22, 2018.
The surge in price is due to the devaluation of the rupee. In simple terms, not all parts of the cars are manufactured locally, so the automakers are forced to import parts from foreign vendors, which due to the devaluation of the rupee have now become expensive.
Toyota-Indus increases price for multiple ... 04:23 PM | 17 Oct, 2018
KARACHI – Renowned auto manufacturer Toyota Indus Motors has once again increased the price of its various vehicles. ...
Last week, Indus Motor Company increased prices of its different variants by up to Rs175,000.
- PAF’s Shahrukh Khan becomes only Pakistani cadet to graduate from ...09:43 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Watch: Donald Trump lookalike singing, selling ice cream in Pakistan09:34 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Saudi FM informs Pakistan’s Qureshi about challenges of organising ...09:08 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- In a historic first, people with mental illness allowed to open a ...07:58 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin ‘to run for Senate’07:15 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021