Brad Pitt is back in the dating game, a year after split with Angelina Jolie
The Hollywood star, who turned 54 on December 18, has finally been going out on casual dates.
A source revealed to People, "He has been going out but there is nothing serious in the dating area at all, nothing to speak of at this point."
The source further commented on his split saying, "In a sense, this split was good for Brad because he sized himself up and realized there had to be changes."
Ever since their split, Brad Pitt has been working on his 'personal development'. No further detail on his dating activities has been revealed yet.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were in a relationship for 12 years and married for 2 years before they called in for a divorce. They have six kids together, named Zahara, Maddox, Pax, Shiloh, and twins Vivienne and Knox.
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh defeat Oman in must-win game11:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Why was Yuvraj Singh arrested?11:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021