Nawazuddin Siddiqui to practice ‘Manto’ for upcoming film
He says "I am preparing myself for the role of Manto. I have been watching his plays, listening to that era's music, reading Manto and about him. If I get 10-15 days before the shooting starts, I will try to create his world around me by putting up posters of Ismat Chugtai and the likes in my room,"
The movie is about the author's relationship with his wife and his life post-Partition in Lahore. Nawazuddin's first look from the film was recently released on Twitter. Actress Rasika Dugal will be playing Manto's wife, Safiyah.
Meanwhile, Nawazuddin Siddiqui will be seen dancing along with his co-star Tiger Shroff and he believes it is pure magic. The dance-drama film is directed by Sabbir Khan, who has previously worked with Tiger in Heropanti and Baaghi.
- CricWick, Daraz partners to provide In-App Fantasy League for T20 ...04:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer’s father withdraws petition against ...04:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021