Poor woman gives birth to baby outside hospital in Badin
The administration refused to provide maternity facilities to her after she was unable to pay the fees.
The woman was in critical condition and her relatives begged the doctors and administration to no avail.
Earlier, a poor pregnant woman gave birth to her child outside Shikarpur Madeji Rural Health Centre when she was reportedly not given medical assistance by the doctors.
- PAKvZIM: Zimbabwe beat Pakistan by 19 runs in second T20I05:19 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- No lockdown in Pakistan: PM Imran urges people to follow Covid-19 SOPs03:05 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Accountability court orders auction of Nawaz Sharif’s seized ...02:07 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Actress Sumbul Shahid in critical condition after contracting Covid-1910:01 AM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Trailer of Salman Khan's new film Radhe is out now (Watch)08:39 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan drops big pregnancy hint in latest Instagram post07:57 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021