Fawad Khan, Deepika Padukone steal the show at India Couture Week 2016
According to Dawn, Malhotra's collection titled "The Persian Story", was nothing short of regal. His showstoppers for the night, Pakistani actor Fawad Khan and Bollywood actor Deepika Padukone were dressed as royalty for the show.
When asked if it was his first time on the runway in Delhi, Fawad said, according to NDTV: "In Delhi for the first time? In India for the first time. Obviously (it was) very daunting."
"It is my India runway debut and it was daunting for me. I have probably walked the ramp three times and this is the fourth time. But it was an absolute pleasure to walk with Deepika for Manish," the actor told DNA India.
On the other hand, the sizzling Deepika, who was chosen to close the show, wore an off- shoulder choli and a train lehenga with intricate gold embroidery.
The fashion show took place at Taj Palace, New Delhi on Wednesday.
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video01:05 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...12:35 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Saudi man linked to Jamal Khashoggi's murder arrested in Paris11:55 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- BBC's 100 women of 2021: Who is on the list from Pakistan this time?11:19 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Sialkot lynching: Pakistan announces lifetime salary for the family ...10:45 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- ‘Dream come true’ – Aima Baig becomes Spotify Pakistan’s most ...09:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal in legal trouble ahead of ‘wedding’09:42 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Asim Azhar gives a witty response to crowd chanting Hania Aamir's name06:10 PM | 7 Dec, 2021