Lahore hospital staff booked over taking naked pictures of female teacher after giving anesthesia
LAHORE - Employees of a private hospital in Punjab’s capital have been booked under charges of attempting to rape a government school teacher, reported local media on Sunday.
Police have registered the case against suspects on the complaint of the victim’s sister.
The complainant claimed that accused persons took naked pictures of her sister after giving her a drug used for anesthesia.
She added that the staff was caught red handed while taking objectionable photos.
Media reports say the police are reluctant to take action against culprits despite registered a case.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 08 December 202208:22 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Japan pledges nearly $39 million in assistance for Pakistan’s flood ...11:18 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Bangladesh stun India to clinch ODI series10:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Afghan Taliban publicly execute man for the first time since ...10:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Fire guts scores of stalls in Islamabad’s Sunday market09:44 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Newlyweds Azlan Shah and Warisha Khan share their beautiful love story09:00 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- ‘The Legend of Maula Jatt’ becomes Google’s most searched movie ...06:38 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Hira Mani slays fashion goals with friends in latest video07:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022