Shahid Kapoor's brother Ishaan Khatter lost 8kgs in just 12 days for his debut film
Spokesperson for Iranian Filmmaker Majid Majidi revealed how this young star just had 12 days to loose 8 kgs and with the help, support of his mentor and director he got right into it becoming a "lean mean machine." He explained how the star had to change his workout regime but doing intense sprinting and cycling to get the desired body type.
Ishaan has a huge fan following over the social media and was awarded with 'Emerging Account' for his instagram in 2017. His debut film is much awaited in bollywood.
His film revolves around the dark sides of poverty, abusive relationship and a lot of emotions filled package which is being produced under the zee studios and Namah pictures. It will hit the screens on April 20, 2018.
- Taliban vow stern action against fighters who removed Pakistan flag ...10:35 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- ‘Disappointed yet again,’ says Babar Azam after ECB calls of ...10:17 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- FBISE announces intermediate results 2021 tomorrow09:52 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Avenfield case – NAB to auction Nawaz Sharif’s properties in ...09:25 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Babar Masih wins Pakistan silver medal at IBSF 6-Red Snooker World Cup08:42 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Juhi Chawla shares a throwback clip from her first TV show03:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2021