Egyptian woman gets divorce from her ‘too nice’ husband
According to report in the ‘Al Bayan’ Arabic newspaper, the woman told the Family Court in Cairo that her husband was a playful and energetic young man when they were engaged but after marriage, he had quit smoking and staying out late at night like other young people.
She said that she had agreed to marry him to escape from her strict father but after marriage, she became a prisoner in her home because her husband refused to go out with her.
“I survived two years of marriage but became sad and depressed, that’s why I am asking the court to grant me divorce,” she said.
The court granted her divorce after all attempts at reconciliation failed.
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Trophy unveiled ahead of first T20 clash (VIDEO)11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021