Sceptical Saudi groom takes wife hospital to confirm her virginity
RIYADH (Web Desk) - A Saudi groom took his wife to a hospital to confirm whether she was a virgin or not, a day after his marriage according to Sada newspaper.
The man nearly divorced the woman just after after suspecting she was not virgin when he noticed there was no blood after sleeping with her.
The man angrily stormed out of the bed room and called the bride’s family to give explanation for what happened, where bride’s mother tried to reassure the groom that there was no problem with her daughter but he insisted on taking her to hospital for examination.
“At hospital, the doctor assured the groom that the bride had a slight congenital problem which will not affect their marital life…the groom was convinced his bride was virgin and took her back home…their marriage was saved by a couple of words by the doctor,” the paper said without mentioning where in Saudi Arabia the incident happened.
- China establishes world's largest 5G mobile network09:38 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- How many Pakistanis are expected to perform Hajj this year, reveals ...08:55 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran to visit Saudi Arabia before or after Eid08:08 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Jamshed Iqbal Cheema appointed SAPM on food security07:48 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- In first step to control price hike, new Pakistani finance minister ...07:35 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021