Pakistan Railways reopens reservation counters – VIDEO
LAHORE – Railways Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmad has announced that PR reservation counters were being opened at seven big railway stations, besides online booking to facilitate the passengers.
In a video message on Thursday, he said that the decision was taken to reduce the load on the online system which was causing problems for the passengers.
ٹرینوں کی ٹکٹوں کی خریداری کے حوالے سے اہم اعلان. pic.twitter.com/TAhAmtYwRy— Sheikh Rashid Ahmad (@ShkhRasheed) May 21, 2020
In this regard, single window would be opened for ticket reservation in Rawalpindi,Lahore, Karachi, Multan, Sukkur, Peshawar and Quetta railway stations under standard operating procedures (SOPs) .
The minister said that the passengers would be able to purchase tickets from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. under 60 per cent occupancy policy.
He said that it was equal responsibility of passengers as well as the railway staff to opt all precautionary measures to protect themselves from coronavirus , however, all railway officers had been directed to remain available to help the passengers.
Pakistan resumes train operations months after ... 07:57 PM | 20 May, 2020
KARACHI – The train operation, which was suspended due to COVID-19 outbreak in Pakistan, resumed on ...
- Another Pakistani lawmaker tests positive for coronavirus06:43 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan, WB to ink $188 mln disaster resilience pact06:39 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Indian siege of Occupied Kashmir completes 300 days06:10 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Ex-SC judge to hear Umar Akmal’s appeal against PCB ban05:59 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 70,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,519 confirmed ...05:46 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020