Online system for traffic fine payment launched in Lahore
LAHORE - Electronic traffic fine payment system is officially launched in Lahore by Punjab Safe City Authority (PSCA). It is likely that the step has been taken due to the resurgence of coronavirus cases across the country.
The new e-payment service eradicates the need of physically going to the bank for the payment of fines. It also enables the citizens to pay their fine and collect their documents back from the traffic warden on the spot.
According to a PSCA spokesperson, the e-payment can be done in two ways:
Through ATM and through online banking
This step will not only create ease for the general public but will also reduce corruption, make the entire process more transparent and restore faith in the traffic police department.
- China alleges ‘political manipulation’ as G7 leaders discuss BRI ...12:15 AM | 15 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Colin, Iftikhar power Islamabad United to 8-wicket win ...11:59 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows women to register for Hajj without guardian10:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021