Maryam Nawaz will be arrested soon: Faisal Vawda
ISLAMABAD - Federal Minister for Water Resources Faisal Vawda has claimed that Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz Vice President Maryam Nawaz will be arrested soon.
In a recent statement, Faisal Vawda said the opposition is trying to escape the accountability process by creating sensationalism in the country.
He said that the former prime minister Nawaz Sharif had started targeting the national institutes from London aiming to create a clash among the people and the national institutions.
He said that the incumbent government of Prime Minister Imran Khan will prefer to scarify the government 100 times but no NRO will be given to the opposition in any case.
Faisal said that Maryam Nawaz is repeatedly saying and challenging the state to arrest her, Maryam Nawaz will also be arrested soon.
- Pakistan observes Youm-e-Dua tomorrow for protection against COVID-1909:52 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Pakistani channels issued notices for airing Ishaq Dar’s ...09:25 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Multiple causalities feared after ‘large explosion’ at UK ...07:43 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy's HOME1947 wins Best Film Award07:06 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Nobel laureate Malala joins TikTok for a noble cause02:52 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020