Raiwind march: PML-N refrains party workers from clash with PTI
After a recent meeting between Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan and Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif, the party has strictly barred its workers from any harsh reaction to rival PTI.
Party’s offices located on the route of the march will also remain closed on the day of PTI’s march to Raiwind - an area close to Sharif family’s residence in Jati Umra.
However, the two PML-N leaders decided that stern action would be taken against the elements who disrupt law and order.
Meanwhile, Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah has announced that police and administration would provide best security for PTI march.
PTI Chairman Imran Khan plans to lead a public rally on September 30th, and has asked his party workers to reach there as “Raiwind is not personal property of anyone”.
- Top Court rejects Sindh govt appeal, directs to release Omar Sheikh01:45 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- ADB approves $10bn for economic recovery of Pakistan12:53 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- ‘Don’t lie to me’: India’s top cardiologist gets wife’s ...12:28 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Biden: 'We can't wait any longer' to address climate crisis12:03 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Prayer leader butchered inside house in Lahore’s Shalimar11:54 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021