Raiwind march: PML-N refrains party workers from clash with PTI
After a recent meeting between Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan and Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif, the party has strictly barred its workers from any harsh reaction to rival PTI.
Party’s offices located on the route of the march will also remain closed on the day of PTI’s march to Raiwind - an area close to Sharif family’s residence in Jati Umra.
However, the two PML-N leaders decided that stern action would be taken against the elements who disrupt law and order.
Meanwhile, Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah has announced that police and administration would provide best security for PTI march.
PTI Chairman Imran Khan plans to lead a public rally on September 30th, and has asked his party workers to reach there as “Raiwind is not personal property of anyone”.
- PM Imran announces funeral grant for overseas Pakistanis08:46 PM | 6 May, 2021
- First pictures of prime suspect in British woman's murder in Pakistan ...07:54 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Father declares Haniya Khan ‘mentally unstable’ after she creates ...07:12 PM | 6 May, 2021
- PCB, NCOC decide on venue of PSL 2021’s remaining matches today06:48 PM | 6 May, 2021
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern plans summer wedding03:45 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Bushra Ansari's sister Sumbul Shahid loses battle to COVID-1903:35 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi reveals ex-husband Shamoon Abbasi is also her ...04:32 PM | 6 May, 2021