Noor Bukhari's fourth marriage ends after court grants khula
The Lollywood star got hitched with Singer Hamid in 2013 after being in a relationship with him for four years.
Noor was of the view that Wali broke her trust prompting her to part ways with him.
According to Wali, the son of celebrated singer Hamid Ali Khan, he tried his best to continue his marriage and opposed the separation.
The 'Ishq Positive' star first tied the knot in 2003 with a Dubai based business man and separated in 2008, after he reportedly refused to embrace Islam.
The second marriage was with Pakistani film producer Farooq Mengal but it met the same fate.
Noor's third marriage was with Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf member Aun Chaudhary.
They were blessed with a daughter.
- ‘Proud of you’ — PM Imran congratulates Team Pakistan for T20 ...11:05 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- PAKvIND: Pakistan make India bite the dust in first encounter of T20 ...10:29 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Jamal Kamal Khan resigns as Balochistan CM, cabinet dissolved09:12 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Chinese company announces resumption of work on Dasu hydropower ...08:15 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry ties the knot with Ayesha Baig in enchanting ceremony03:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari reacts to his shirtless viral video01:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021