PFF, players donate prize money to CJP Nisar's dams fund
A cheque of Rs1.2 million amount, which the football players won in SAFF Championship after a period of three years, handed over to Chief Justice of Pakistan Mian Saqib Nisar in a meeting attended by PFF vice president Naveed Haider and players.
The chief justice thanked the team for donating their winning prize to the dams fund.
FIFA restores Pakistan Football Federation’s ... 08:45 PM | 13 Mar, 2018
ZÜRICH, Switzerland - The Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) has restored the ...
However, the membership was reinstated in March 2018 with FIFA saying: "...the suspension of the PFF is lifted with immediate effect. This means that all of PFF’s membership rights have been reinstated, as defined in art. 13 of the FIFA Statutes, with immediate effect. Consequently, PFF’s representative and club teams are again entitled to take part in international competitions.”
- PM Shehbaz likely to visit China next month06:16 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- ‘Khalistan-Pakistan Zindabad’ slogans in Aam Admi Party ...04:03 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan issues fresh travel advisory for domestic, international ...03:22 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Inside Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha’s vibrant Mehandi, Sangeet ...11:28 AM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Did Feroze Khan refuse to pay Rs200,000 child support to ex-wife?11:05 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji set to release her autobiography04:48 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022