Paul Walker’s Fast and Furious Toyota Supra goes under hammer
Come May 12, that famous bright orange 1993 Toyota Supra from the original movie will head to Mecum Auctions in Indianapolis, expected to fetch around $200,000. Just don’t expect it to run a sub-10.
This particular Supra is one of a few built for the movie; only this is the one used in that memorable final scene where the late Walker (Brian O’Connor) in the Supra races Diesel (Dominic Toretto) in his Dodge Charger, jumping across railroad tracks before Diesel crashes into a semi-truck.
- PIA all set to start direct flights from Karachi to Skardu01:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Hong Kong bans flights from Pakistan, other countries over fears of ...01:20 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran vows to run collective campaign against blasphemous ...01:03 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Physical classes for grade 9 to 12 resume across Pakistan12:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021