PM Imran approves Ehsaas Emergency Cash Information Portal
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan has accorded approval to Ehsaas Emergency Cash Information Portal, the Radio Pakistan reported on Wednesday.
Special Assistant Dr. Sania Nishtar apprised the premier of the portal. Khan appreciated Dr. Sania Nishtar and her team for making this possible.
Speaking on the occasion, the PM said his government is striving to provide maximum assistance to deserving people in this difficult hour to help meet their needs.
This program is being run transparently and on merit basis, he added.
The purpose of establishment of Ehsaas Emergency Cash Information Portal is to make the process of disbursement of financial assistance among the deserving people transparent and to make all the information in this regard public.
Through information portal any person will be able to get information regarding number of families benefitting from emergency cash as well as the total amount disbursed at district and tehsil level.
Tomorrow, the prime minister will participate in Telethon at PTV Network to raise funds for the people affected by lockdown.
In a video message, he said due to vast number of affected persons, huge amounts will be required to help them. So, he urged the philanthropists to actively participate in this fundraising campaign.
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020