Uganda will use latest technology to detect gays, according to this overzealous Minister
In a latest interview with Red Pepper, Simon Lokodo said: "We are going to acquire a censor gadget that will help us to identify the gays and the porn actors especially those who are using smartphone applications such as WhatsApp with sex acts."
He further added that South Korean tech experts are currently designing the machine. "They are asking $771,000 for this and the government is ready to finalise the deal as it is worth it," he said.
To a question, the Minister said "I don’t offer blanket pardon to them, they must face the laws because the homosexuality is an illegal act here in this country."
It is also worth mentioning here that Simon Lokodo previously worked a priest until 2011 when he became a government minister.
- 'Dollars will rain on the ground from a helicopter...' Pakistani ...11:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate resolution condemns misleading Google, Wikipedia search ...11:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate passes resolution against circulation of fake currency notes ...11:09 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Winter Sports Festival concludes in Naltar; GB Scouts and PAF ...10:53 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021