Do you speak Punjabi? Jemima gives cute reply in Urdu to weird question
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan’s former wife Jemima Goldsmith has once again won hearts of Pakistani social media users when she replied to a bizarre question in an unexpected way politely.
A video circulating on social media shows that Goldsmith was asked by a white beard person if she could speak Punjabi language.
He replied promptly in Urdu language, “G Punjabi aahi ati lakin Urdu thori ati hai aur smajh b ati hai [Not Punjabi but I little know Urdu and understand it]”.
A social media user called it “so sweet” while another expressed love for her.
- Islamabad police rescue Hungarian diplomats who lost their way in ...06:32 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- We will continue to restore democracy by removing PTI govt: Zardari03:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020