Do you speak Punjabi? Jemima gives cute reply in Urdu to weird question
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan’s former wife Jemima Goldsmith has once again won hearts of Pakistani social media users when she replied to a bizarre question in an unexpected way politely.
A video circulating on social media shows that Goldsmith was asked by a white beard person if she could speak Punjabi language.
He replied promptly in Urdu language, “G Punjabi aahi ati lakin Urdu thori ati hai aur smajh b ati hai [Not Punjabi but I little know Urdu and understand it]”.
A social media user called it “so sweet” while another expressed love for her.
- Pakistan cricket team celebrate Fakhar Zaman’s birthday (VIDEO)08:01 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- PAKvSA – Confident Pakistan aim for series lead over South Africa07:39 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- PSL 6 to resume on June 1, announces PCB06:11 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran seeks Bill Gates’ help in combating climate change05:41 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani student’s documentary bags top prize at global ...03:31 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Jibran Nasir ties knot with Mansha Pasha in intimate ceremony03:22 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Katrina Kaif shares sun-kissed photos from quarantine02:05 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Health tips for fasting in the holy month06:11 PM | 6 Apr, 2021